We have created a fast-paced yet close-knit culture and we do whatever it takes to move mountains and achieve our mission. As business grows, we are eager to work with the best candidates in the industry. Do not wait to check out our job opportunities below:
Product Designers at Best School International are responsible for designing elegant, simple, hard-working interfaces that will be used by millions of people every day. They work closely with Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, and Developers to concept, design, prototype, test, and iterate products until they meet our high standards of quality. A successful Product Designer has an eagerness to jump in and solve problems and a unique combination of proven talent and ability in interface design, visual design and basic coding. Product designers are often asked to quickly come up with game changing ideas and make them come to life for our clients.
Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques including, but not limited to, prototyping and usability testing
Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both verbally and visually
Contribute to the product design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules
Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes visual designers, project managers, product strategists, and developers
Help to mentor and grow junior interaction and visual designers on project teams
Contribute to the definition scope and phasing of project timelines
- Solid user interface design experience
- Strong conceptual thinking
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Detail-oriented and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Must be a self-starter who will bring original ideas and fresh approaches to each project they work on.
- Must be an ego-free, thick-skinned person who can take and give clear feedback
- Obsessed with getting the details right
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications
- Demonstrated experience using web analytics data to inform design decisions – must have an intermediate understanding of major web analytics packages and SEO strategies
- Strong self-management skills as well as ability to work as a contributing member of a multi-discipline team
- Ability to collaborate with other designers and developers to envision and iterate concepts
- Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- BS/BA in Design, HCI or related degree preferred
- Agency experience a plus, but not necessary
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your application in order to be considered. Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Content Editor
Do you have experience with web content production? Are you collaborative in nature and driven to deliver top-notch educational data services? Can you keep several projects moving smoothly in the same time, without missing a beat? If so, our Web Content Editor might be the perfect fit for you.
We are looking for someone with a few years experience working on the web to help us in creating school contents and maintaining content partners for our anxious prospect families planning to send their children to the states at younger age in China. Think you have what it takes? Then let’s talk.
- Manage content creation for school data from a network of websites and sources.
- Manage school reviews from different channels.
- Develop and maintain content relationship with organizations including schools, 3rd party agents, homestay companies, etc
- Assist in school profiling and showcasing for marketing materials (i.e, weixin/QQ)
- Write, curate and produce school reports as needed.
- Oversee team of freelance and oversea part timers and provide clear and timely guidance and feedbacks.
- Create procedure or protocol with school regarding self-served content management used by schools.
- Assist in content performance analysis and optimization strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, internet/intranet technology or a related field and a minimum of 2 years of experience in social technology, content development, and project management.
A minimum of two years project management experience managing internet/intranet/technology initiatives and bringing projects to successful completion preferred. Please send email to email@example.com
We are looking for an iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
Proven working experience in software development
Working experience in iOS development
Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org